Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Junk Punch

Sometimes something small hits you... it sucks.... But, when lots of small things hit, it feels bigger than it is.  I am pretty good at remembering although it feels like I've been kicked in the nuts.  Its really a bunch of small shit that won't matter tomorrow. So on days, where your float valve breaks which floods your mower, your dryer gets a screw down the lint trap, and you screw up the dryer removing it, and the stove controller explodes, and A/C compressor seizes. Meanwhile, your so busy, you forget your cars need transmission fluids, oil changes, air filter changes, breaks, fuel pumps, tires, tags, windshields, break lights, tag light bulbs, headlight bulbs, rear window wiper housings.....all need your attentions.(lets not mention the house that needs help)



You kind of feel like there's something just lurking, and waiting. (see vulture beside my house here!)


On a side note, I got Debian loaded onto my rocket laptop.  Trying to learn some new computing style, and move forward in personal knowledge. (it's hard stuff- both things) This laptop will facilitate my Telemetrum link. Now, I am fighting the ghosts I can't (so to speak) on how to get Java installed.

No comments:

Post a Comment